Welcome to Mrs. Hinkson's Blog. This is a great place to find out what we will be doing in class and where to ask questions. If you are a student in my class, please do not use your name or any identifying information. Use the first letter of your homeroom teachers name and your class number, eg. G1, G2.
Quote for the Day
Friday, December 24, 2010
Happy Holidays!
As I sit here five days into our winter break I realize how fortunate I am. I have a great group of students, my family is healthy, and I am finally rested. I hope that everyone is enjoying their break and is being safe. If you are somewhere fun, email me pictures hinksonc@friscoisd.org, or post a comment about what you are doing that is fun. I miss everyone and look forward to a great 2011.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
►
2011
(21)
- ► 05/08 - 05/15 (2)
- ► 04/17 - 04/24 (1)
- ► 04/03 - 04/10 (2)
- ► 03/27 - 04/03 (4)
- ► 03/06 - 03/13 (2)
- ► 02/20 - 02/27 (2)
- ► 02/13 - 02/20 (1)
- ► 01/30 - 02/06 (1)
- ► 01/23 - 01/30 (1)
- ► 01/16 - 01/23 (1)
- ► 01/09 - 01/16 (4)
-
▼
2010
(27)
- ► 12/05 - 12/12 (1)
- ► 11/07 - 11/14 (9)
- ► 10/24 - 10/31 (4)
- ► 10/10 - 10/17 (1)
- ► 09/26 - 10/03 (4)
- ► 09/19 - 09/26 (2)
- ► 09/12 - 09/19 (1)
- ► 09/05 - 09/12 (2)
- ► 08/22 - 08/29 (2)
No comments:
Post a Comment