Quote for the Day

Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas.

Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day!

WOOOHOOO!!! WHAT A DAY!!  I can't believe it is already over.  The first day was great.  Mrs. Wall, Mr. Gameson and I have said over and over,  "What a great group of kids we have!!"  I walked into the cafeteria at lunch, and it was silent.  They had quieted themselves, no teachers had to raise their voices or make threats.  HOW GREAT IS THAT!!! I can not wait to see what this group of kids has to offer!!

I sent home some spelling homework today that is due Friday.  The spelling list, as well as, the homework sheet are both located on the fifth grade website. http://teachersites.schoolworld.com/webpages/Robertson%5F5th/

This is also a great source for all other kinds of questions you may have.  Please fill free to let us know if questions come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers