Welcome to Mrs. Hinkson's Blog. This is a great place to find out what we will be doing in class and where to ask questions. If you are a student in my class, please do not use your name or any identifying information. Use the first letter of your homeroom teachers name and your class number, eg. G1, G2.
Quote for the Day
Sunday, August 22, 2010
YEAH!!! FOR A NEW YEAR!!!
I sit here at 9:54 p.m. the day before school starts, very excited about what tomorrow will hold. I started two weeks ago getting ready for the new school year. Each year I pledge that this year will be even better than the last, and it never fails to become true. This year I am starting the year completely moved in, set up and ready to go. Last year we had about three hours to get ready on the day of meet the teacher. (The Portables had not been approved for occupancy until the day of meet the teacher.) I am so excited about this year. We are going to be using the new Reading Adoption that has so many good stories and activities. We are going to be expanding our literature knowledge, and learning how to become even better readers and writers. I encourage you to ask questions and be actively involved. We are going to have a great year!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
►
2011
(21)
- ► 05/08 - 05/15 (2)
- ► 04/17 - 04/24 (1)
- ► 04/03 - 04/10 (2)
- ► 03/27 - 04/03 (4)
- ► 03/06 - 03/13 (2)
- ► 02/20 - 02/27 (2)
- ► 02/13 - 02/20 (1)
- ► 01/30 - 02/06 (1)
- ► 01/23 - 01/30 (1)
- ► 01/16 - 01/23 (1)
- ► 01/09 - 01/16 (4)
-
▼
2010
(27)
- ► 12/19 - 12/26 (1)
- ► 12/05 - 12/12 (1)
- ► 11/07 - 11/14 (9)
- ► 10/24 - 10/31 (4)
- ► 10/10 - 10/17 (1)
- ► 09/26 - 10/03 (4)
- ► 09/19 - 09/26 (2)
- ► 09/12 - 09/19 (1)
- ► 09/05 - 09/12 (2)
I Think that miss Hinkson is the nicest teacher. h9
ReplyDelete