The day started out with a soccer game, Karate Meet, then a football game, and another football game. I took my two children, 2 and 5 with me to all but the soccer game. We had so much fun and the girls both had great naps afterward. I am so sorry to the games I had to miss. One game had been rescheduled somewhere else, and I had to finish a project that is due tomorrow, so that is why I missed the 4:00 game. To those guys, I will do everything to be at your games next weekend. I continue to encourage you to let me know when you are showing your talents, and I'll try to make it to at least one.
I loved it!!!!












the robe thing for martial arts is called a gi and a belt is a obi and a martial arts studio or place is called a dojo
ReplyDelete